Business rules are a set of predefined actions and conditions that must be specified in this section and will be executed automatically when the asset is registered in the Reality Code platform.
It is very important to detail all the necessary rules that determine the functionality and trading conditions of the asset, such as terms and conditions of use, sale or distribution of an idea, project or completed asset. It complements what may be reflected in a legal physical contract.
You can register as many rules as you want. Important note: every time one or more rules are registered, updated or modified, it will be recorded in the asset’s history as an immutable record and will modify the number of the final version.
Business Rules examples
- The owner xxxxxx is the only one who makes the decisions
- Only a maximum of 50 APTs can be transferred
- Owners who have more than 20 APTs can make some kind of modification
To know more about this topic
In this section you are able to map the document that represents your idea, project or asset and based on its metadata create a unique identifier (just like a DNA).
There are two ways of scanning and mapping the asset:
- Via Web: If our file size is less than XX Mb, just drag and drop the file and it will be scanned and mapped.
- Through the RC encrypting tool: If your file is greater than XXMb, download and install the tool in you pc, browse and select the files that represent your idea, project or asset and the tool will create the unique identifier.